Vantage Connect delivers real time updates directly to your smartphone or computer by using cellular reception. This unit will collect the weather data
from the weather stations or Weather Envoy, and send it directly to your secure WeatherLink.com page. You can view the data from any of your devices!
The Vantage Connect can also be programmed to send immediate email or text alerts when certain weather conditions occur.
- Cabled or wireless capabilities
- Self-contained, weather resistant and solar-powered unit that comes with mounting hardware, WeatherLink software, and your own WeatherLink Network account
Installation Options for your Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2 console, Weather Envoy, Envoy8X or Vantage Connect
- Solar Power Kit — Large solar panel powers a wireless console or Weather Envoy inside a weather resistant shelter.
- Heavy-Duty Solar Power Kit — The large solar panel and a 12 amp hour battery provide enough power for A CABLED CONSOLE
AND OUTDOOR SENSOR SUITE, AN Envoy8X or wireless consoles where more power is needed.
- Extra Solar Panel Kit — Provides additional charging power to the battery in your solar power kit or Vantage connect
for installations where sunlight is limited.
- Universal Shelter — Protects console and other components located outdoors.
- Rain Collector Heater — Heater and insulation fit neatly inside the rain collector. For use in cold climates to measure
freezing rain or the moisture content of snowfall.
- Radiation Shield — Protects temperature sensors from solar radiation and radiated or reflected heat sources.
- Sensor Mounting Shelf — For mounting solar radiation and/or UV sensors.